Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Want to co-host FeetXpress ?



Friends,

First of all, I want to whish everyone a very good, and healthy 2014 !

As you may have noticed, I am not able to update my blog as regularly as I used to.
This due to an increasing lack of time in my personal life.

The first half of 2014, I will be spending a big amount of time 'on the road' for my job.
As well as being an amazing personal challenge for myself, it will also mean that the time I can put into this blog will be even more limited.

I enjoy making this blog very much. For the last years it has been an amazing source of inspiration and creativity for myself, in which I can combine a lot of my personal interests.
 I think it would be a shame not to continue that.


That is why I am looking for someone who is interested in co-hosting this foot-blog with me.


Want to co-host FeetXpress - A Dutch Foot Blog ?

Drop me a note at :

feetxpress (a) hotmail.com


Thanks,
Ton





No comments:

Post a Comment