Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Special Guest: Sole Princess

This week I had the pleasure to interview Helen, or as she is known on Twitter: @TheSolePrincess !

Helen just started sharing her feet some months ago. So please support her and make her feel very welcome! 

Please feel free to ask any additional questions in the comment section below!

You can admire Helen's feet on: Twitter and OnlyFans !

Enjoy!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name, age, and shoesize? 
Hey! My name is Helen, I’m 25, and my shoe size is us 8
How did you got the idea of showing your feet to the world? Did you ever had a boyfriend interested in feet for example? 
I was exploring fetishes and found this one. I didn’t have a boyfriend interested in feet
What do you mean exploring fetishes, can you explain a little more about that?
I was interested in fetishes, like, curious what do people enjoy, and I was insecure about myself, so I guess I went all in to fight my low self-esteem, and I did good :D

"I didn’t have my feet worshipped yet, maybe I’ll experience it in the future :)"

How far did the exploring go? Did you ever have your feet worshipped for example?
Far enough to understand that fetish world is too big for me, lol. So I’m taking it step by step, no rush. I didn’t have my feet worshipped yet, maybe I’ll experience it in the future :)

What do you like most about your feet now? Soles, toes, etc?
Everything! :) They are beautiful the way they are, so I love everything about them, soles, toes, arch, skin color, shape...
Which photo of your feet is your all time favourite and why?
Never knew how to answer this question, lol. I’m not doing this just to earn money and do this as my job, I really enjoy it and put a lot of effort and love in my photos, videos or customs, so I enjoy all my sets, existing and future ones :) 

"I’m still exploring myself in the fetish world"

Did you develop a fetish of your own now? Do you like other girls' feet? Or feet of any celebrity for example?
I enjoy showing my feet, but I’m not into other girls’ feet. I do check them out, I like someone’s feet better than others, but I don’t call this a fetish. I’m still exploring myself in the fetish world, so maybe I’ll find something special for me. 


How and when did you came up with the idea of showing your feet on Twitter?
Well, I started my Twitter account in February 2020. I had some insecurities about my feet my whole life, and it took me a lot of time to start loving them, so I was wondering how everyone would feel about my feet, like them or not, so I decided to try it :)

"...so I was wondering how everyone would feel about my feet, like them or not, so I decided to try it :)"

Can people only find you on Twitter? Or are you planning to be active in other social media?
Yeah, right now I have a Twitter account and OnlyFans. I’m not sure if I’m going to be active somewhere else, but I’d definitely tweet about it, lol
When for the first time, you noticed that some people are attracted to feet? 
A long time ago, actually. But I thought my feet are not pretty enough to enter this world.



Can you tell a little bit more about that? When and how did you notice?
As I was exploring fetishes, I knew some people like feet, I was surprised. Now it’s a common thing to me, you can like whatever you want and it’s normal

"I’m always thinking and guessing who has a foot fetish :)"

When walking outside during summertime for example, are you more aware of people looking at your feet?
Nope, I’m totally okay with that. Tbh, I’m always thinking and guessing who has a foot fetish :)
What kind of shoes do you like to wear? 
I prefer flats, sneakers, sandals, something like that. I wear heels sometimes, but I do like filming in them and taking pics more than using them regularly.
Do you sometimes, because you know some men like feet,  put on different (more revealing) shoes? 
Nope. I wear something I’m comfortable with in my real life. But speaking about customs - yeah, men can tell me what they want to see on my feet, because I want to keep my buyers happy and satisfied :)

You don’t share your face on your pictures as far as I know. What is the reason you want to stay anonymous?
As far as I’m new here, I want to keep my privacy, I’m comfortable with it. I don’t have a strong reason, I just want it like that. Maybe someday I’ll be posting with my face, who knows :)

"Maybe someday I’ll be posting with my face, who knows :)"

You take request on your Twitter for custom photo’s. What is the most interesting request you ever got from somebody?
Yes, not photos only, but videos too, they are most wanted :) The most interesting one… Well, they are all quite exciting, but I guess for the video it was the one when I was filming my feet only (obviously lol) and got undressed. Like, took off my dress, stockings, heels, lingerie and all. For the photos, I got a request for a lingerie one (stokings, garther) and I didn’t have a chance to take photos in my bed, so I did them in my bath! :D The buyer liked it a lot, me too lol 

What do you think of this site? 


I do like it very much, tbh, because I know how much work and effort you put into questions and collecting photos, I had a blog once (not connected to feet) so I know the pain :D 

But you are doing great and I’m very happy to be a part of it, and I wish that you’ll get more followers, because you deserve it!

Thanks Helen!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







1 comment: