Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Greetings!

Hello everyone!

This is my first post as a co-host of FeetXpress and I am super happy! I've been a blogger for some time and I ve been a foot lover since I can remember so I guess it's both interesting and challenging to combine the two.

My two main interests when it comes to female feet is the soles and the natural heavy scent they produce, so many of my posts will be about those two favorite aspects of the fetish. I guess there is not much more to say other than you'll be getting some of my posts from time to time! Thanks to FeetXpress for talking me into this, and this is my first clip:

This beautiful lady is a youtube legend! She regularly offers a great view of her magnificent wrinkled soles while playing the guitar. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Her wrinkles are beautiful and thank you for posting this video. I happen to love wrinkles only and scrunched sole shots. This vid is definitely a good one, and I can barely wait for you to post more. Keep up the good work man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there ;)
    is there a foot fetish party this year ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete