Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2020

Special Guest: Solefulsassy

This week I had the pleasure to interview Sarah, or as she is known on Twitter: @Solefulsassy!


You can admire Sarah's feet for yourself on: Twitter, Instagram and OnlyFans !

Enjoy!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Solefulsassy! What is your name, age, and shoesize? 
My name is Sarah I'm 51 and I'm a UK6, US8.

How did you got the idea of showing your feet to the world? Did you ever had a boyfriend/husband interested in feet for example?
My partner enjoys giving me foot rubs and worshipping  my feet. I started to show my feet to the world after selling a pair of my strappy heels on Facebook. I recieved alot of messages from people saying how much they like my feet. See below for the actual picture!



I knew a little about the fetish big no much so I researched it as I wanted to understand more about the fetish. I went onto Instagram and stumbled upon foot pages. I thought this looks like fun I'll give it ago. Never thought I would get much interest so I was shocked when I did.

What do you like most about your feet? Soles, toes, etc?
What I like most about my feet is my soft soles and long toes. 

"I started to show my feet to the world after selling a pair of my strappy heels on Facebook. I recieved alot of messages from people saying how much they like my feet."

Which photo of your feet is your all time favorite and why?
My favourite photo of my feet is the one where I have neon green pedi. I love the colour as so vibrant.

You hashtag your feet as #maturefeet, what makes this a special genre in your opinion? 
#maturefeet is a special genre for me as I am a mature foot model which is a much loved personal preference for some followers. Age is just a number and should not be hold you back from doing what you enjoy.

Did you, by doing this, develop a fetish of your own after a while? Do you like other lady's/girls feet? Or feet of any celebrity for example?
I do find womens feet attractive I don't know if I'd say I have a fetish for feet but I do enjoy them. 

"Yes I've had my feet worshipped and I've worshipped @madsoles_1 feet which I have to say are pretty amazing"

What do you enjoy about them? When are womans feet attractive to you?
I find that well cared for feet are attractive. I like feet with high arches and long toe nails. I don't really know why I just think it makes feet look more attractive.

Did you ever get your feet worshipped, and did you ever worship feet yourself?
Yes I've had my feet worshipped and I've worshipped @madsoles_1 feet which I have to say are pretty amazing.

Could you tell me some more about that? How did you end up worshipping @madsoles_1 feet, and what did you like so much about it?

Maddy and I met on instagram and became great friends. She has been a great source of knowledge to me and the first foot model I made contact with when I joined instagram. She has always been there for me in the footfetish world and our everyday lives. Maddy lives in the UK and I now live in Spain. Maddy has visited me in Spain a couple of times now and we just click. We make footfetish content for our followers and live what we do. Maddy's feet are amazing, high arches and meaty soles just beautful shaped feet.

Can people only find you on Twitter? Or are you planning to be active in other social media?
I have an instagram page @solefulsassy, twitter also @solefulsassy and an onlyfans page.

"A guy messaged me to say he had seen me many times in the area that I live and that he lived in the same area as me"

Looking at some of your photo's it looks to me if you get help making them. Do you get help, and from who?
I take my photos myself using a remote. Very occasionally my partner with take a photo.



You have no problem showing your face, do you get recognized in daily life sometimes?
I have no problem with showing my face and yes once I have been recognized in public. 
A guy messaged me to say he had seen me many times in the area that I live and that he lived in the same area as me. I said he should of come up to me to say hi but he said he was too shy. So i guess he still sees me out and about.

When for the first time in your life, you noticed that some people are attracted to feet?
People have always said you have lovely feet but I never thought much of it until 18 months ago after selling the strappy shoes.
"Yes I do sometimes put more revealing footwear on to tease people"

What kind of shoes do you like to wear? 
My fav footwear is flip flops but I do like to put heels on to feel sexy but Im rubbish at walking in them.

Do you sometimes, because you know some men like feet,  put on different (more revealing) shoes? 
Yes I do sometimes put more revealing footwear on to tease people. 


You take request on your Twitter for custom photo’s. What is the most interesting request you ever got from somebody?
I've not really had many unusual requests for custom pics but custom vidoes yes. Requests for to deflate a beach ball with my feet by stamping on it, requesting if my dog could lick my feet and other requests to extreme to mention lol.

Can you tell a little bit about that?
The requests that are more extreme are for things other than footfetish other fetishes that I'm not into. I respect others likes and kinks but I may not be into those myself. 

"...requesting if my dog could lick my feet and other requests to extreme to mention lol."

You probably get requests to meet up, is this something you do? Or do you want to keep an online distance?
Yes I do meets ups (sessions).
I like to get to know someone a bit through messaging before I session with them. This can be requested via DM and then via WhatsApp if we are to meet. Request for sessions are via social media.

Now for something else, what is your favorite music?
R&B, hip hop and garage. Garage artist I like Wiley and Skepta. R&B and hip hop too many to mention.

What are your other interests besides modeling your feet?

Other interests are swimming and hiking. 


What do you think of FeetXpress? 
My option of Feetxpress is professional and classy content making it that bit more interesting with interviews and media.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to ask any additional questions to Sarah in the comment section below!



Thank you Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this wonderful information that you have exposed in here for every one of us. The true is that I in particular am finding it very difficult in making good contents on my website @tecteem. I need someone who is good in making contents that when users sees it they will stick to my site and want to learn more. I have also read through your content and I find it so attractive, I will implement your content writing style to mine and see the out come. I will get back to you as soon I start.

    ReplyDelete