Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Special Guest: Megan


I would like to introduce to you our special guest Megan! Or better known by her online name WazsGurll. Maybe you know her from different forums like Wu's, or The MousePad where she is actively posting, and sharing photo's of her beautifull feet. 


Megan was willing to answer some questions for FeetXpress, and give us some personal insight!
Megan, thanks!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Name, age, where are you from, and shoesize?
Hi, my name is Megan but I am known by my online name WazsGurll. I am from South Carolina, am a 21 year old senior at USC, and I wear a size US womens 9.


How did you got the idea of showing your feet to the world? You ever had a boyfriend interested in feet for example?
My boyfriend introduced me to the foot fetish world. He was the one who told me he liked my feet and that he had a foot fetish. I became very interested in it and when he took pics one day and put them online we got a lot of positive feedback. I enjoyed reading peoples responses and compliments on my pictures so we continued to show off my feet for all the fans!


When for the first time, you noticed that some people are attracted to feet?
When my boyfriend told me he liked my feet. I never knew guys could be attracted to feet until he introduced me to that idea. Ever since then I recognize feet are much more popular than the average person would think.


Do you sometimes, because you know some men like feet,  put on different (more revealing) shoes? 
Yes I would say I do. I find myself in the store buying footwear and I ask myself if my boyfriend would like to see these shoes on my feet. I also think if it would attract attention to my feet for those out there who like to look at feet. So yes it does play a role in my footwear decisions.


When walking in the streets at summertime for example, are you more aware of people looking at your feet?
I can't say that I take notice in a lot of people looking at my feet . But I do have people come up to me and comment on my feet. Then its obvious that they have been looking. I always get "I love your long toes." or "Do you know you have pretty feet?" I love getting those random comments in public.


Having a site like you do, what is the most interesting reply you ever got from somebody?
That is a tough one I have seen a lot of interesting comments, questions, requests etc. But one thing I always find interesting is that people ask me to see my sisters or my moms feet. I think its interesting that just because you may like my feet you want to see my family members feet hoping they are similar. Especially with my mom, its like they want to see where my feet came from. I hope that makes sense!


What do you think of this site (FeetXpress)?
I love any site that further establishes the world of pretty feet. So instantly I like this blog. But it is well done and I have found myself checking it often which I don't do with every foot site so I guess you could say I am a fan of FeetXpress!! 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










3 comments:

  1. Great job dude,
    Megan is pretty and her feet are great!!! Hope to see more of her soon on this blog
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great interview! Thank you!
    And thank you Megan! You have wonderful feet!

    ReplyDelete