Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Verona van de Leur HQ

Remember the interview from last December with Dutch celebrity feet collector 'Huusje'?

"Any series/photo's you are particularly proud of?
Oh yeah! Verona! In June 2011, the well-known Dutch gymnast Verona van de Leur mentioned on her website that people could buy a photo shoot from her. I asked Verona if she would cooperate in doing a foot shoot. She agreed and -based on the date and time on the picture data- already within one hour after we made the agreement, she had made the first picture of the shoot! "

Read back the complete interview with 'Huusje' here !



Thanks to 'Huusje' these photo's are well known in Holland amongst foot fans now,
But for the rest of the world :

Here is the complete photoset in HQ, enjoy !
































2 comments:

  1. My goodness Verona is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God, after viewing picture 1854 I could no longer resist myself !

    ReplyDelete